Saturday, July 03, 2004

Fuck Steve

Let me just get this off my chest. Steve is a fucking jerk. He treats everyone like complete shit and thinks it's funny. "Yeah I'm a dick, so what. Everyone is below me anyway." He treats the fares horribly, and us drivers even worse. It's not right, and it's not fair. I'm sick of getting screamed at, both by him, and the fares that are pissed because he yelled at them, or hung up on them or whatever. He is a greedy selfish pig-headed egomaniac and the rest of us suffer because of it. He needs to realize that he is not the only person in the world who has problems, and gets tired or irritable, and there is no need to take it out on all of us. He may be able to talk to his wife that way, but I am not fucking him, and therefore I am not going to take it much longer.

PS - I am really angry this morning, (can you tell?) so I apologise for the cursing rant.

I am pretty tired, and can't really keep my eyes open, (and I still need to drive home) Plus with as angry as I am all my writing will be jaded. So I will write about the night later when I wake up. 2-ish or so. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Website Counter